My children

My children
Jason, Chris, & Stacy

Saturday, January 14, 2012

New Year..more scrap time

The first of January always brings Jason's birthday.  He would have been 30 years old on January 3rd.  I really wanted to go to CA to decorate his grave this year.  I ended up getting sick with the stomach flu right after Christmas..so made it hard to go.  I put a request on fb for anyone to decorage his grave and had so many replies...
I have had fun scrapbooking Christmas pictures...









I have also started scrapbooking the Disneyland trip pictures..

















I always need to do a page of Jason...

I found a great book on suicide loss for lds..

This book has helped me understand the spirit world and how close we are to our loved ones. 

I am looking forward to watching 9 month old Dominic this next week...Stacy and Justin are on a cruise for the next week for their 2nd anniversary.

I am thankful for my family, my job, and the time I have to scrapbook. 



1 comment:

  1. Great job Pam, I love looking at your pages,
    hugs and love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete