My children

My children
Jason, Chris, & Stacy

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas Project..and Disneyland vacation

I have not been good about keeping up with this blog...it has been such a busy and fun month.  We had a family vacation to Disneyland mid November.  It was so much fun!




We stayed at the paradise pier Disney Hotel...it was so awesome!  I loved the Disney Cartoon room...like a little movie theatre with just disney cartoons...

Rick's sister Vicki came and brought slides, pictures, letters and journals of Rick's parents.  It is so amazing!  I decided my Christmas Scrapbook project was to make a scrapbook of their courtship journal.  It was a crazy week since I had 3 days to get this done so that we could scan a copy for snapfish books....I still can't believe I got it done...I made 3 paper copies of 25 pages...so 75 pages in all...Here is the result..


































No comments:

Post a Comment